Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 26, 2009 "Start spreadin the news......"

So! Surprise of a lifetime! We were supposedly going to clean the temple last night so we all met at the mission home at about 8 pm and then President started reading us all these scriptures about preaching the gospel all over the world and I was sitting there like, "hmmmmm this doesn't sound very temple-y" and then! He told us that he was going to let us know where we are going! Let me just say- I am so glad that he decided to just blind side us with it. It worked out much better that way. I didn't even have time to get nervous. So now the exciting news I suppose! For the next six months I will be serving in.......


MORRISTOWN NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know what you are thinking- what the what the? where is that?!?!?!? That's at least what I thought. And still kind of think. But- I pulled out the atlas this morning. So I know it's by New York. And from what everyone keeps telling me I'm going to the hood. But- apparently everyone thinks I'm pretty hood because they keep saying "oh you'll be perfect there!" But Sister Goodrich says they only say that because they know I can handle it:) So! That's the word on the word. So e-mail everyone and let them know. And if you find anything out about it- let me know. LOVE YOU!

Sister Picard

No comments:

Post a Comment