Thursday, April 1, 2010

March 29, 2010 good week :)

Fam!

Ok- I don’t have too much time right now- but! I thought it would be important to get an e-mail off really quickly. I was really blessed this week and was able to go to the Manhattan temple TWICE!!!!!!!! Heavenly Father definitely loves me a lot! I was able to go with all of the departing missionaries and also with a recent convert who was receiving her endowment. It was the best week ever!!!!!!! I love the temple more than anything! Also- I am getting transferred. So I will be transferred for two weeks, then I will get the BIG transfer and head back to Nauvoo. Which is just crazy to me. I can’t believe that I will be leaving Jersey. Bleh- I don’t like to think about it. At the same time I am excited to get back to Nauvoo and see all of my sisters and the senior missionaries and mostly the TEMPLE! I love that temple. I love being a missionary. I LOVE being a missionary. I hope that when I say that (or type that I suppose) that people know that I am sincere. I am so glad Heavenly Father knew how much I would love being a missionary. I am so glad that He also knew the places I needed to be sent to. It is so amazing how much He loves each one of us. I am very excited about General Conference! I know that the Spirit will be so strong and I’m excited for the messages I need to here! I am also excited about Easter week and this time we have to think about our Savior Jesus Christ. I am SO grateful for the Atonement. I can’t even begin to imagine the love that Christ has for me- but I am so thankful for it. I appreciate it more every day, because I learn how much more I need the Savior every day. I love you all so much! Sorry I didn’t write much- but I’ll be better next weekJ I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! Be good! Do workJ

Sister Picard


No comments:

Post a Comment