Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 12, 2010 I love my life :)

Family!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my lifeJ It has been just a little bit crazy these days. I am serving in Jersey City. I am so glad that President Bahr is so inspired to let me be here for these last couple of weeks! I am serving around missionaries that I love and I’ve met new members and new investigators to love and it has been awesome!

We had a fireside last night in Caldwell. The missionary choir sang and then there were also speakers. It was wonderful! The best part was being able to see so many of my missionary friends before I leave AND seeing a lot of my best friends from PATERSON!!!!!!!!!! They walked into the chapel and it made my life! I was so happy to see everyone. I was also able to see some of my favorite young women from the Emerson ward. It was a really fitting way to end my time in New Jersey I think. I was able to see everyone that I love right before I leave. Heavenly Father must really love me or something J I love to sing with all the other missionaries. Their testimonies are so evident and the Spirit is so strong! It has surprised me how much of the mission I have gotten to know in just a few months. I feel like I have so many friends! I’m so glad that I was able to spend time here. New Jersey Morristown Mission is definitely the best proselyting mission in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t really even know what else to write. There is too much. And it would take a whole lot of effort on my part to try and explain everything. It’s this weird phenomenon that happens when you are on a mission. I’ve come to the realization that I really don’t know what is going on in all of your lives, and you probably just don’t understand or even care too much about my life. BUT! I love you. I love the gospel. I love how many people I get to talk to each day about it here. Going back to Nauvoo should be great! I want to make sure and get all the new sisters excited to be there! I can’t believe that I just started my mission in Nauvoo a year ago. CRAZY! Crazy I tell you. My life is good. I love it. I love the gospel. The rest of my life will be spent in bringing others closer to Christ. Yours should too. Keep it up. Do work. I love you.

Sister Picard

No comments:

Post a Comment