Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 15, 2010 Part 2

I snuck back on to the computer! But the lady is mean and might kick me off again. I shouldn't say that. I'm sure she is just having a bad day or something. Maybe her power is off too. So! We all went in to the city. It was 6 elders and then a sister who is going home a transfer after me and a senior couple took us. They allowed the sister to come with so I wouldn't be the only sister. That was nice- it was fun to have her there with me! I really enjoyed being at both places. Ellis Island really gave me a desire to do family history work! Even more so than I already had. Being a missionary makes me want to do all this good stuff:) I want to make sure that I always feel this way and that I don't get home and be a dumbie. I know that Heavenly Father has blessed me with the opportunity to be a missionary. I am SO grateful for the time I have to devote to the Lord. It has allowed me time to realize what is most important in life. My priorities are DEFINITELY different. I'm still good ol Sister Picard, just a better version. I'm excited to go back to Nauvoo and see all my sisters and the seniors, but it is going to break my heart to leave Jersey. But! The bitter with the sweet I suppose. Well- the lady is looking at me mean so I'm going to head out. LOVE YOU! BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you all. You are such a good family. Hopefully people will know that by how I serve my mission. Thanks for loving and supporting me:)
Sister Picard

No comments:

Post a Comment