Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 4, 2010 "I got soul but I'm not a soldier...."

If you didn't hear, Sister Picard was hospitalized on Saturday for severe headaches and delirium. They did an MRI, CAT Scan, EKG and EEG, all were negative. She was released today and is feeling better. Thanks for all the prayers on her behalf. She received a Priesthood blessing and was told she would recover 100% and complete her mission. Her Mission President is a neuro-radiologist so that makes me feel better. She said he made sure she was at the best hospital, best doctors and everything that should be done was. So hopefully she will continue to improve and whatever caused this "ailment" is long gone :)
Angie
P.S. It was comforting to know Colie would fly out at a moments notice, if allowed. Colie always has our back!


FAMILY!!!!!!!!

Well- this week has decidedly been the weirdest week of my mission. But you know what?! After the trials come the blessings because one of our investigators is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GETTING BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's all that is:) So- life is good.
I have really had my testimony of the priesthood increased. I don't think I ever really realized how neat it is until my mission. It's the best. When we have faith, God answers our prayers. He is always there for us. Especially when we need Him the most. I LOVE IT! I love church, I wish everyone would just join by now! I tried preaching in the hospital- I may have come off as a half-delirious crazy with gunga in my hair and a nightgown on..... but so it goes! I need to go. Sorry so short! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be good.

Sister Picard

No comments:

Post a Comment