Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2010 yay

Family. Family. Family! (that was sung in my head like Elton John- Saturday! Saturday! Saturday!)

Life is soo good when you are a missionary named Sister Picard! I love to be here in this lovely Garden State of New Jersey. The weather is really wacked out lately. We’re having torrential rain right now. I like it. No one else does. I don’t like tracting in it much, but you win some you lose some. We had an AWESOME investigator at church yesterday. His name is Ariv and he is from India. His English is pretty good. The members did SUCH an AMAZINg job at fellowshipping him! It was AWESOME! I was so proud of them. It’s funny because you kind of think of your investigators as these little babies and you are worried about them making friends and having a good experience. He definitely did. We’ve have baptisms in the branch every weekend this month! It’s AWESOME! One of these days, it’ll actually be our investigatorJ But! I love being around all the people in the branch and helping out the elders when we can. Life is good. Missionary-ing is good. I’m not sure what else to say. Keep up the good work! Be good. Oh I know! So we don’t have the priesthood (duh) so we have the Elders give priesthood blessings to our members/investigators. Can I just say how much I LOVE the priesthood since I’ve been a missionary? It really is the power of God on Earth. I LOVE IT!

Sister Picard

No comments:

Post a Comment