Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 18, 2010 ultra lord.......LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

Fam-to the-ly

I have to admit, ok, this is going to be a long sentence. I was just thinking when I first came out on my mission I couldn't understand why all the older sisters didn't really care about e-mailing because I was so obsessed with it and always felt like I had something important to say. Now I know. I don't even know what to write anymore. I'm sure that there are exciting things going on, I'm just not sure what at the moment. I. am. a MISSIONARY!!!!!!!! :) Also- I would like to compliment Father P on his exceptional photog skills so evidently displayed in the pictures that you recently sent. Appreciated. :) Oh and! There looks to be a little picture in my senior picture on the wall. What is that of? Just curious.
So! Even though we haven't gotten a baptism, our branch is doing really well. We've had baptisms each of the past 3 weeks and we should have them the next two weeks. For some strange reason, I have been doing these musical numbers. I think it's because so many people here haven't grown up in the church so they aren't used to hearing really musically gifted people so they are happy with whatever comes out of my mouth. :) New Jersey is great. I'm really working on refining my accent. My most favorite is a recent convert named Marianne. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE her. She is my age. She is amazing. She loves being around the missionaries. And we love her. Oh! I know! So, I was talking to one of the spanish sisters that lives with us, Sister Erickson, and she totally knows Ris. She was roommates with Ris's bff Lauren. So we talk about how crazy she is together:) (I can say that because I dont' think I've heard from Ris since I was in the MTC. So- she is probably married or something by now. Whatevs. We're still one true friends. Forever and always.) We have a 70 coming for a mission tour in a couple weeks. That should be lots of fun. I love being here. It's kind of stressing me out knowing that there is an end in sight. Bleh. But! Onward and upward! Keep being good. Do work. Missionary work that is. I LOVE YOU! The Church is SO true. It has to be. Or my life wouldn't be as AWESOME as it is. I love to teach people. I love to see how people's lives change when they start to focus on Jesus Christ. It is amazing. And I love it. Almost as much as I love you fam!!!!!!! (Oh how nice:) )

Sister Picard

No comments:

Post a Comment