Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 15, 2010

Family!

This week was really really crazy. We had a huge snowstorm! They pretty much closed down everything. Also- the day before the snowstorm the car’s brakes like froze off or something. All I know is that it was making a weird noise. So we took it to Pep Boys and they told us that they wouldn’t let us leave the place driving that car because we would die. Oh goodnessJ So then! The next day we had the snowstorm of our life! It seriously dropped like a foot and a half. Boom. But! It was fun to read scriptures all day. President had us stay in. Then we had Zone Conference. We were supposed to have a GA come and visit- but he couldn’t because of the snowstorm. But it was still good. I love going to Zone Conference. I especially love getting chastised and then feeling all bad and wanting to do better. It’s refreshing! J I am being serious. In other news, I am getting transferred. Don’t know where to- but I am. Also- it’s my last transfer here! Bleh! Also! We are going to go and do Fear Buster tonight. They take all the new missionaries that just got here and then I get to go and be a “Street Ma” and then I am comps with the new missionary. We get dropped off in the middle of downtown sketchy Newark and we preach the gospel. It’s amazing. I’m excited!!!!!!! I am also excited to see where I am going. However, I do love love LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Paterson New Jersey more than most anything. It is the BEST! Mission is sweet. Gospel is sweet. I really can’t even believe I’m lucky enough to be a missionary. So few girls get to go. I am one of them. I’m LUCKY!!!!!!! As much as I try to make up for it by serving God and others as best as I can, God always turns around and blesses me so much more than I deserve. He must love meJ I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS- my predictions for 2015 are finally in the mail. Well- they will be when I put them in there today. ALSO! I’m making up a sweet playlist of songs to listen to when we get back and have our dance PARTAY!!!!!! Love you fam! Be good!

Sister Picard

No comments:

Post a Comment